Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
UFO detector?
Hi,

I saw a flying saucer and wanted to build a device to detect and film them.
I can appreciate your skepticism, but I am not here to argue the existence or non-existence of these crafts.
I ordered 3 RPI2 and to PI NOR and wanted to pick the forum to see if there are any open source software that has already been started. I could always re-invent the wheel and start from scratch and write an opencv program that detects motion and even tracks. or use a magnetometer and start filming as soon as it's triggered. 
But, why do that if any one else has done something similar? 
I am new to RPI, but I have done many hardware and software designs using the PIC18 and hitech c cross-compiler. 
First, I have to learn Linux again. It has come to the beginning of Linux and I am sure, it has come a long way since then.
I have talked to a few farmers out of the city, and found a few people who have agreed to allow me to access my field.
It will be solar powered. I have the 20 watts solar panels and "D" NiMH batteries from robots projects of yesteryears and batteries all still in excellent condition. Can build 3 with the stuff I have. I know, why not?

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewt...p?t=113523
Cryptocurrency Marketing

Thank you.
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)